My SMS was not received, what should I do?
There can be quite some reasons causing a delivery failure. Any (or even a combination) of reasons could be causing non-delivery.
Below are a number of reasons that might cause this issue:
- There was an error with the request, causing no message to be sent
- The route used was blocked by the operator (sometimes even with success DLR!)
- There was an network issue at the operator
- Phone was turned off
- Phone did not have a good connection with the operator
- Receiver is roaming in another country
- Delivery to ported numbers is not supported
To higher the quality of an used route, less issues will be caused by blockages. Contact the support team with some examples, so we can investigate what happened and help restore the delivery.